BALI 3

Okay.  Sorry for the late post for Bali day 3 . This is so many picture i took when i was holiday in Bali day 3..
i hope you guys enjoy .. :D
I went to Padang- Padang Beach with my friend, i really love this place because so natural, and so many tourist..
but the weather was very hot, it makes my skin getting brown or tanned.
some foreigners want their skin to look tanned, while I don't. I just want my white look skin. Oh, humans are never satisfied :D
and by the way i forgot to say, hmm did you realize that I've been coloring my hair? ;)
Oh! actually i miss Bali already :(






And we bought the same bikinies . XD


New sunglasses . LOL






White Oversize Blouse from The Pretty Rabbit

Fringe Dress we bought the same dress, she donker blue and mine is black.
And in the evening we dined at Rosso Vivo Dine & Lounge, Kuta, Bali . I really love this cafe. Super romantic and lovely ! There's any performing DJ from Bali and i LOVEEEEEEEEE his music !!!! do you see the guy behind me? He's the good Dj.  

Located right in front of the famous Kuta beach. Which is one of the most amazing beach front on the island. The restaurant and lounge’s strong visual appearance and pulsating beats accent the sensational Italian cuisine. Restaurant & Bar with a terrace facing the sea.. Offers Italian & International cuisine, pastries, cakes and a wide selection of fine wines. :D

Rosso Vivo is the perfect place to chill out and see breathtaking famous Kuta Beach sunset.
Curious about this place? Go there now!!!! :D

very delicious !!! Chocolate Ice Mint and Vanilla Milk Shake. super yummyyyyy!!!!





Thank's for reading
<3 Wening Tresnany

No comments:

Post a Comment