BALI DAY 1

Holaaaaaaaaaaa !!! OMG OMG  how are you so far? i really miss blogging so much ! i just, i have no time for my blog :( yeah as i said before that i'm so busy with my online store The Pretty Rabbit it's very very time-consuming ..
First, I couldn't finish my thesis, and I also have to find a model to do Pretty Rabbit's photoshoot catalog every month. I also have to draw a ton of  sketch for new clothes design, searching reference on internet, looking for high quality and unique fabric, then to production, packing and shipping. I am doing it alone.
I really really need assistant ! Hmm, but  I haven't found what I wanted :(
Tired? Oh yeah, of course! It's make me feel so stressed and drop.
But enjoy it, i just happy with my job now.. It's my hoby, my world, and everything.

Hmm, Aniway, one week ago I had just spent my time in Bali with friends. It was make me feel super happy and rilex!!! And I'll show you my pictures in Bali day 1.. So many photos, i hope you enjoy it :D


BALI - DAY 1








And, before we went to party at Sky Bar, we had dinner at Mamas Germany Resto, and here is the picture...










thank's for reading !! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment