GALAXY ROOFTOP











Heels from Yongki Komaladi/ Galaxy Assymetric Dress from The Pretty Rabbit/ Floral Crown from The Pretty Rabbit

Actually this photoshoot I've done about 3 weeks ago, but I just could upload on my blog. I wore Assymetrical Galaxy Dress . I really love this one, i sell it on my online store, and dont forget to follow pretty rabbit's twitter here --> ThePrettyRabbit
And i really love this location so much that i have been long time looking for spot like that, yeah.. i mean, rofftop. Just simply, there is at my best friend's dorm. Ah! i'm so glad and lucky to found it.
And you know i just can't wait to do photoshoot again at the same spot :D
I did this photoshoot when afternoon. Good light, i love it.. golden and yellowish.. Hmmm so my new colour hair and skin look so exotic.. do you think what i think? :D
Photographer by Jenisa Noerdita, she's my best friend in Solo. She took so many pic, it's all because of for her portfolio 
for the internship requirement. Now she internship in Jakarta as photographer. Ah, i'm so proud to hear that! i would love to see more of her portfolio !
:D
Well, this song remind me when i was on the way to Bali, ahh i fuckin love this one !!! do you wanna hear ? 
Okay, I hope you guys love it and made your day bright ;) 


thank's for reading ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment