Let's Talk Shoes...

Shall we?
There are so many new birth of shoes that I honestly can't keep up with all of them. Seriously, you have to admit that there are so many kinds of shoes that you can't mention what they're called.

Most likely our basic knowledge of shoe types include flats, heels, sandals, wedges, and ... That's it. To me at least, that's as far as I know concerning shoes.

Soooo, my curiosity urges my to find out more about these new types of shoes so I won't miss out. *Note that some of these may not be new to you, but they are to me! Feel free to judge :)

Clog Heels, I'm pretty sure I've seen this kind a while back, but they seem to boom again lately, so I'll put it here
Clog Heels - New types of shoes
Clog Heels with Slingbacks




Flip-flop Wedges, self explanatory. They're flip flops with wedges characteristics (the heels and the platforms)

Flip-flop Wedges - New types of shoes
Black flip-flop wedges

Flatforms, really creative huh? The creators probably realized the discomfort of ordinary platform shoes, and made them flat altogether, no heels and no receding platforms. I can't say I'm a big fan, but they do add inches to your height.

Flatforms - New types of shoes
Yellow flatforms with slingbacks

Oxford pumps, also what it sounds like, combination of oxford shoes with high heels and pumpkin front
Oxford Pumps - New types of shoes
Black leather oxford pumps

Moccasins and skimmers, wait, I know these types for quite some time, but I never even knew what they're called!
Moccasins - New types of shoes
Brown suede moccasins
Skimmers - New types of shoes
Pink skimmers

That's all I can think of for a while, will surely update this as soon as I find new types of shoes that will rock our world!
Update: Do you have the heels for every occasion? http://leathertee.com/heels-for-every-occasion



Cheers!
-TheDillyChic-

No comments:

Post a Comment