Pretty Rabbit's Lookbook



















Some of my online shop  Pretty Rabbit's August Lookbook. Yep yep,  actually i have so many photos about Pretty Rabbit stuff, but i always forgot to upload on my blog! uh.. my bad..
But if you wanna see my online store on Tumblr, you can check out in here --> Pretty Rabbit
And and, you can also like Pretty Rabbit's FB Fanpage here --> FB FANPAGE
and follow Pretty Rabbit on twitter here --> TWITTER

And i wanna show you when i was took a picture with all my model's friend in Jogja and Jakarta. And also, the behind the scene..



















Thank's SO MUCH to the Photographer for Pretty Rabbit's look (April- August) :
1. Abank Irenk CLICK
2. Alvin Photography CLICK
3. Adelaide Doni Rivalta CLICK
4. Arie Kingvander  CLICK

And also special thank's to my model's friend (Mei- August):
1. Bela Rani Fajar Sari CLICK
2. Tiurecha N CLICK
3. Isna CLICK
4. Ananda Putri Laras CLICK


Thank's for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment