The Dilly Chic is finally on...

Twitter!! Great news, huh? I'm sure it's not that great for most of you, but you have to understand that I'm not a tech savvy person and keeping up with technology is a HUGE task for me.

I was always afraid (or paranoid, not sure) of the idea that we talk to other people or mentions someone and the whole world can see. In my old fashioned, semi-paranoia head that sounds a little like self inflicted privacy disturbance or something, and that's why I've stayed away for soooooo long. Yeah, soooo long.

But not anymore! I stand tall and unafraid in this wave of new technology, so if you don't mind, go ahead and click that little bird on the right and follow @nadyahw. I'll try to keep my personal interest and convos short, honest!



Cheers!
-The Dilly Chic-

No comments:

Post a Comment